Dajuja Boar-Bristle Brush
Said to be a mainstay of leading ladies such as Katherine Hepburn, the boar-bristle brush holds reputation for improving shine, smoothing texture, and taming frizz. The bristles are thought to distribute hairs’ natural oil, sebum, from the scalp to the tips, while at the same time stimulating circulation. Thus, they induce a sort of natural conditioning. Dajuja’s handcrafted brush secures bristles using the double-poking technique. Along with a lightweight and ergonomic handle, this construction stands up to the government’s recommendation of 10,000 brushstrokes per day.
- Handcrafted boar-bristle brush
- Works well with medium to thick hair
- Bristles inserted with double-poking technique
- Lightweight, ergonomic wood handle
- Dimensions and weight:
- Size 3: 9.25” (L) x 1.5” (W) x 1.5” (H), 1.1oz.
- Size 4: 9.25” (L) x 1.75” (W) x 2” (H), 1.4oz.
- Size 5: 9.5” (L) x 2” (W) x 2” (H), 1.9oz.
- Size 7: 9.75” (L) x 2.25” (W) x 2” (H), 3.2oz.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.