Clarins Multi Active Partners Day Cream & Night Cream 50ML
- Features teasel extract for anti-aging effects
- Formulated to target the effects of daytime stress
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Myrothamnus extract may smooth and tone the skin
- Formulated with organic California poppy extract
- Designed to revitalize and tone the skin
- Can help reduce the effects of late nights and interrupted sleep
Good to Know
- Suitable for most skin types
- Apply morning and evening
- Volume: 50ml (each)
- Made in the USA
In 1954, Jacques Courtin-Clarins opened his first beauty spa in Paris with the intention of making beauty more real and natural. He did so by experimenting with essential oils, drawing from natural plant extracts, and innovating on their application methods. His first breakthrough was a massage oil that increased the effectiveness of skin-firming massages. The product was so popular that he began selling it, thus beginning his foray into the skincare industry as the Clarins group.
One of Jacques’s greatest achievements occurred in 1985, when he challenged a chemical engineer to solve a problem: how to deliver two anti-aging serums—one soluble in water and the other soluble in oil—in a single treatment. The result was Double Serum, two separate treatment bottles that customers mix together to preserve the active ingredients. Today, Clarins continues to produce high-end products designed to accentuate and preserve natural beauty, from anti-aging creams and cleansers to makeup and perfumes.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.