Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dell Inspiron 3168 11.6” HD LED (Two-in-One) Red or Grey - Refurbished
- Intel Celeron processor 2.48GHz, 2MB Cache
- 360-degree hinge 2-in-1 design
- Works in four modes— laptop, tablet, stand, and tent
- Bright on-screen images with clear viewing thanks to HD resolution (1366 x 768)
- 2GB system memory
- Touch screen
- Operating system: Windows 10 home
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Connects to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
Wirelessly connects to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 12-Month Warranty from Dell
Michael Dell has always been a little bit ahead of the pack. At the age of 16, he was running a personal stamp auction and newspaper subscription service, earning more money than his high school Economics teacher. As a freshman at the University of Texas, he was building and selling computers while his classmates were busy dissecting the latest Air Supply record. By 27, Dell had earned a ranking on the Fortune 500, the youngest CEO to do so.
Dell’s drive for innovation became the core that powered Dell Inc. His belief that “technology is about enabling human potential” helped cement the company as the cornerstone of the PC revolution, especially once the advent of the Internet kickstarted the brand’s enthusiastic embrace of online sales and customer service. Today, Dell remains a reliable name in PC desktops, laptops, and accessories for work or home, especially with the company’s unique customizable features.