Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dell Optiplex 5040 Desktop PC Tower with Intel Core i5-6500 CPU, 8GB RAM, and 500GB HDD (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Plenty of Power
- Quad-core 6th-generation Intel Core i5 processor runs applications smoothly
- 8GB of RAM helps juggle multiple tasks at once
- Gigabit Ethernet port allows for speedy downloads and media streaming
Connect to Everything
Hard drives, multiple monitors, gaming joysticks—just about anything can connect to the Optiplex thanks to its bevy of ports. A total of 10 USB ports (six 3.0 ports and four 2.0 ports) let you hook up everything from keyboards to USB sound mixers while leaving spots open for when you need to quickly transfer files with a flash drive.
Speedy Data Transfers with USB 3.0
A USB 3.0 SuperSpeed port transfers files to and from your computer at more than 10 times the speed of USB 2.0, which is especially helpful when you have a gigantic project on a flash drive, or you want to backup all of your files to an external hard drive. If your connected device uses USB 2.0, the port can still move bits and bytes with no sweat at 2.0 speeds, thanks to its backwards compatibility.
- Product number: 5040
- Operating system: Windows 10 Professional
- Processor: 3.2GHz Intel Core i5-6500 quad-core
- Graphics processor: 2GB AMD Radeon R5 340X graphics card
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 500GB SATA hard drive
- Optical drive: Super-Multi DVD burner
- Memory-card slot: SD
- WiFi: no
- Bluetooth: no
- Ports: six USB 3.0, four USB 2.0, one HDMI, one gigabit ethernet
- Keyboard and mouse: included
- Weight: 10.7lb.
- Product dimensions: 3.6” (W) x 11.4” (D) x 11.5” (H)
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 3 year warranty from Dell
Michael Dell has always been a little bit ahead of the pack. At the age of 16, he was running a personal stamp auction and newspaper subscription service, earning more money than his high school Economics teacher. As a freshman at the University of Texas, he was building and selling computers while his classmates were busy dissecting the latest Air Supply record. By 27, Dell had earned a ranking on the Fortune 500, the youngest CEO to do so.
Dell’s drive for innovation became the core that powered Dell Inc. His belief that “technology is about enabling human potential” helped cement the company as the cornerstone of the PC revolution, especially once the advent of the Internet kickstarted the brand’s enthusiastic embrace of online sales and customer service. Today, Dell remains a reliable name in PC desktops, laptops, and accessories for work or home, especially with the company’s unique customizable features.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.