Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dell OptiPlex Desktop Tower with Intel Pentium Processor, 4GB RAM, and 500GB Hard Drive (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Model number: 7020
- Intel Pentium G3240 dual-core 3.1GHz processor
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 500GB 5,400RPM SATA hard drive
- Wired keyboard and mouse included
- Four USB 3.0 and six USB 2.0 ports
- One serial port, VGA port, and RJ-45 Ethernet port
- Two DisplayPorts, PS/2 inputs, and line-out ports
- Headphone and microphone outputs
- DVD-player optical drive
- Integrated Intel HD graphics card
- Windows 8.1 Professional OS
- Dimensions: 11.4”x3.7”x12.3”
- Three-year warranty from Dell
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
Michael Dell has always been a little bit ahead of the pack. At the age of 16, he was running a personal stamp auction and newspaper subscription service, and earning more money than his high school Economics teacher. As a freshman at the University of Texas, he was building and selling computers while his classmates were busy dissecting the latest Air Supply record. By 27, Dell had earned a ranking on the Fortune 500. The youngest CEO to do so.
Dell’s drive for innovation became the core that powered Dell Inc. His belief that “technology is about enabling human potential” helped cement the company as the cornerstone of the PC revolution, especially once the advent of the Internet kickstarted the brand’s enthusiastic embrace of online sales and customer service. Today, Dell remains a reliable name in PC desktops, laptops, and accessories for work or home, especially with the company’s unique customizable features.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.