DEWALT DCL040 20-Volt MAX LED Flashlight
- Model: DCL040
- Illuminates work area and may be used independently of voltage detection function
- Integral hook for hands-free use in multiple placements
- Bright LED output of 110 lumens
- Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage; the higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs light up
- Head rotates 120-degrees with 11 detent positions
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Low heat output compared to Xenon lights
- Requires lithium-ion battery (not included, sold separately)
- Provides up to 11 hours of light output when using 20-volt max 3.0 Ah battery
- Condition: new
- 3-year limited warranty from DEWALT
- Product dimensions: 4”x3”x9”
Many premier companies have their genesis in one simple idea, tool, or accident. DEWALT’s was a tool born from a stroke of genius. In 1922, woodworking superintendent Raymond DeWalt figured out a way to group a saw, a radial arm, and a motor in a way that greatly boosted the versatility of the humble saw, reducing the time and number of people required to do even some of the most basic woodworking tasks. His contraption, the Wonder-Worker, led him to form DEWALT in 1924, and over the years, the company’s name came to be seen on a wide range of power tools and accessories. Even with an already-grand collection of products, DEWALT is always looking for the next big thing. The company invites tinkerers to submit their own inventions and asks workers what tools they would like to see.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.