Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
DEWALT 20V MAX XR ¼” Brushless 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit (Manufacture Refurbished)
Designed for Tight Spaces
Sometimes, the area you have to use an impact driver in is just not big. Fortunately, this impact driver is compactly designed and can be used one-handed.
Easy to Use
- One-handed loading 1/4” hex chuck with easy-grip sleeve
- 3 speed settings that you can select depend on your needs
- Precision drive in speed 1
- Lithium-ion battery for cordless usage
Good to Know
- Model DCF887
- DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Lith-Ion batteries deliver more run time and capacity over standard units
- 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4” hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1” bit tips
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas
- Impacts/minute: 3,600
- Product dimensions: 5”x3”x7”
- Weight: 2lb.
- 1 year limited warranty from DEWALT
In the box: impact driver, 2 rechargeable batteries, fast charger, belt clip, kit box
Many premier companies have their genesis in one simple idea, tool, or accident. DeWalt’s was a tool born from a stroke of genius. In 1922, woodworking superintendent Raymond DeWalt figured out a way to group a saw, a radial arm, and a motor in a way that greatly boosted the versatility of the humble saw, reducing the time and number of people required to do even some of the most basic woodworking tasks. His contraption, the Wonder-Worker, led him to form DeWalt in 1924, and over the years, the company’s name came to be seen on a wide range of power tools and accessories. Even with an already-grand collection of products, DeWalt is always looking for the next big thing. The company invites tinkerers to submit their own inventions and asks workers what tools they would like to see.