Dickies Juniors’ Drawstring Joggers
- Elasticized waistband with drawstring
- Dickies logo pattern
- Materials: 65% polyester, 32% rayon, 3% spandex
- Suggested care instructions
- Small: fits sizes 0–3, 22.5”–25.5” waist, 32.5”–35.5” hips
- Medium: fits sizes 5–7, 25.5”–27.5” waist, 35.5”–37.5” hips
- Large: fits sizes 9–11, 27.5”–30” waist, 37.5”–40” hips
- XL: fits sizes 13–15, 30.5”–33.5” waist, 40.5”–43.5” hips
“Do you know how hard it was to rip those pants apart?” quipped a Dickies executive to the New York Times. The rhetorical question was in reference to an ad in which two motorcyclists pointed their front wheels in opposite directions and burned rubber in an attempt to tear apart the pair Dickies Original 874 work pants suspended between them. The ad exemplified Dickies’ “authentic, durable, and no-nonsense” identity. This built-to-last mantra seems self-evident, given that Dickies began in 1922 as a company that produced bib overalls, survived the Great Depression, and emerged a few years later as a primary manufacturer of millions of military uniforms during World War II. Currently the number-one manufacturer of work apparel worldwide, Dickies has endured into the 21st century by adding lines of casual apparel and accessories for men, women, children, and robots.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.