SmartHeart Automatic Digital Wrist Blood-Pressure Monitor
Keep Tabs on Your Vitals
If you have a condition that requires you to keep close tabs on your blood pressure, this monitor will help. Simply strap it around your wrist, hit Start, and it will automatically take an accurate reading of your systolic, diastolic, and pulse.
Detects Potential Problems
- Hypertension indicator notes if blood pressure may be too high
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Two-person memory bank holds 120 readings (60 each)
- Memory recall with date and time stamps
- Averages last three readings
Good to Know
- Large LCD display
- Fully automatic operation
- Requires two AAA batteries (included)
- Fits wrist sizes of 5.38”-8.5”
- Comes with storage case
- Automatically shuts off when not in use
- Product dimensions: 3”x2.5”x1.25”
- Weight: 4.24oz.
Learn about the benefits and limitations of the three most common types of blood pressure monitors. Plus tips for taking the most accurate reading.