Pyle Digital Multimedia Projector for Screens of Up to 120”
This projector is designed to be used in home theaters, classrooms, and offices; thanks to its versatile design, it can be used on a wide range of screen sizes and accept a variety of inputs and file types.
Many Ways to Connect
Hook up a Blu-ray player or computer via the HDMI input, connect to an older computer via the VGA input, or even to a VCR via the AV jacks. You can also plug your flash drive into the USB port to play your favorite music or display your favorite images.
Long Lamp Life
The LCD LED lamp lasts at least 50,000 hours, so you could let the projector run continuously more than five years without it burning out. But since you probably won’t be doing that, the bulb could effectively last several years or even decades.
On top of the projector is its button control center, letting you adjust the projection size and configure the image to your settings. There’s also a remote for navigating things, as well as a user-friendly control interface that helps you find the appropriate input and find the right files for display.
- Model number: PRJG95
- For use in home, office, or classroom
- Projection size: 35”–120”
- Supports 1080p input
- Native resolution: 800x480
- 1,200 lumens of brightness
- 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios
- LCD/LED lamp lasts more than 50,000 hours
- Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Show movies, images, and text or play audio files
- HDMI, VGA, AV, and USB inputs
- USB port may be used as charging port for smartphones and tables
- Built-in stereo speaker and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Manual focus lens and keystone adjustment
- Product dimensions: 9.3”x10.94”x3.7”
- Weight: 4.34lb.
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty from Pyle
In the box: projector, remote, AV cables, power cable
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.