Foscam Digital Video Baby Monitor
Keep Eye on Baby from Anywhere in the House
If baby is napping, you can place the camera for this baby monitor on the crib, then go about your business with the piece of mind that he or she is slumbering peacefully. The monitor sends a wireless signal up to 300m away, so you can do housework, load the laundry in the basement, and even go outside to do some yard work, and as soon as baby stirs, you’ll know and can head over to take care of him or her.
Easy to Use
- Pairing button makes setup easy (you can also add up to seven additional cameras, none included)
- Adjust night light, brightness, and darkness sensitivity via remote, which has a 2.4” touchscreen LCD monitor
- Built-in night vision thanks to 8 IR LEDs, so overnights are no problem
- VOX video toggle lets you turn the screen off to preserve battery life, only turning on when it detects noise
- Model number: FBM2307
- Operates on 2.4GHz frequency at 4Mbps
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 5”x3”x5”
- Weight: 0.42lb.
In the box: camera, monitor, 2 power adapters, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, 2 cable clips, 2 screws with wall anchors, user manual
Foscam is single-minded in its mission: closing the distance between the capability of network security cameras and their affordability. It hopes to give consumers access to high-performance IP cameras that will help them protect their children and homes with remote monitoring. In addition to making surveillance cameras affordable, the company also works to heighten their ease of use, developing models both self-contained and compact for quick installation in any home or panda playpen.