- Enchanted Princesses
- Favorite Fairies
- Mickey Mouse and His Friends
- Minnie and Daisy
- Palace Pets
- The Little Mermaid
- The Princess and the Frog
Disney Learn to Draw Book Bundle (10-Pack)
- Set of 10 softcover books for children
- Helps learn how to draw Disney characters
- Length: 32 pages per book
- Recommended age range: 6-12
- Product dimensions: 11”x8.5”
It’s been more than 90 years since the first Disney film was released, but modern-day viewers can sense something familiar in those first few frames of silent animation: the whimsy and magic that started an era. Disney has become a giant among fantastical giants, with dozens of powerhouse properties including Marvel Studios, Pixar, and Lucasfilm; 14 theme parks across the world; and a line of animated films so beloved that the Academy Awards’ category Best Animated Feature was practically invented for them (of the last seven winners, six of them were Disney productions).
Take a look at this guide to learn more about how kids read as they grow, and what types of books to look for as their reading level progresses.