DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum Mini Rollerball for Women
- Top notes of violet leaf, apple, grapefruit, and magnolia
- Heart notes of tuberose, lily of the valley, rose, and violet
- Base notes of sandalwood, amber, and musk
Awards and Reviews
- FiFi Award: Consumer Choice, 2005
- “Refreshing and young, this perfume reminds me of a spring day after a rain shower.” —Fragrantica.com
- “One of my favorites…everyone compliments me when I wear it” —Fragrantica.com
- 0.34 fl. oz.
- Rollerball application
- Launched in 2004
Designer Donna Karan’s DKNY label has New York City right in its name, and the brand has been inspired by city’s electric, fast, and modern spirit since its launch in 1985. Frustrated with the lack of options for the modern working woman, Karan launched a collection of separates that could mix-and-match around a basic black bodysuit. Though it sounds simple, Vogue wrote that the debut collection, “forever changed the way professional women outfit themselves.” Tellingly, DKNY clothes regularly appeared in the landmark 1980s show, Murphy Brown, which portrayed a female TV journalist. Though Karan excelled at designing for strong women, in 1991, she introduced a menswear line, and in 1993, she became the first woman to win a CFDA Menswear Designer of the Year award.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.