DKNY Be Desired Eau de Parfum for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Flanker to DKNY’s Be Delicious fragrance
- Launched in 2015
- Top notes: orange, black currant, violet leaf, and iced grapefruit
- Heart notes: acacia flower, cassis absolute, Asian jasmine, and Turkish rose
- Base notes: cedar, cashmere, and amber wood
- “Its lush, desirable composition makes you forget about everything else, drawing you in deeper and deeper until you’re captured in a trance by its beauty.” — Escentual
“Think of it as the younger, floral based, hip, sister to your favorite scent.” — The Sunday Girl
- Design house: DKNY
- 3.4 fl. oz. eau de parfum spray
About Donna Karan New York
Designer Donna Karan’s DKNY label has New York City right in its name, and the brand has been inspired by city’s electric, fast, and modern spirit since its launch in 1985. Frustrated with the lack of options for the modern working woman, Karan launched a collection of separates that could mix-and-match around a basic black bodysuit. Though it sounds simple, Vogue wrote that the debut collection, “forever changed the way professional women outfit themselves.” Tellingly, DKNY clothes regularly appeared in the landmark 1980s show, Murphy Brown, which portrayed a female TV journalist. Though Karan excelled at designing for strong women, in 1991, she introduced a menswear line, and in 1993, she became the first woman to win a CFDA Menswear Designer of the Year award.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.