Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Eau de Parfum for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: pomelo, ginger, blackberry, pink freesia, martini
- Heart notes: night orchid, jasmine, pink iris
- Base notes: amber, incense, myrrh extract, patchouli, vetiver
- Women’s eau de parfum
- Recommended for evening wear during fall and winter
- Size: 3.4 fl. oz.
- Flacon: Classic DKNY apple-shaped bottle, but this time in a deep purple color.
- Introduced in 2008
Designer Donna Karan’s DKNY label has New York right in its name, and the brand has been inspired by the city’s electric, fast, and modern spirit since its launch in 1985. Frustrated with the lack of options for the modern working woman, Karan launched a collection of separates that could mix-and-match around a basic black bodysuit. Though it sounds simple, Vogue wrote that the debut collection, “forever changed the way professional women outfit themselves.” Tellingly, DKNY clothes regularly appeared in the landmark 1980s show, Murphy Brown, which portrayed a female TV journalist. Though Karan excelled at designing for strong women, in 1991, she introduced a menswear line, and in 1993, she became the first woman to win a CFDA Menswear Designer of the Year award.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.