- Dolce eau de parfum; 2.5 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Scented body lotion; 3.3 fl. oz.
- Scented shower gel; 3.3 fl. oz.
Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum Gift Set for Women
Dolce’s alluring blend of light floral aromas attracts attention without trying to make a scene. Neroli leaves add freshness to the delicate mix of white daffodil, white water lily, and papaya flower, which evoke a relaxing stroll through a garden or the blood, sweat, and tears of a wedding bouquet toss. A touch of white amaryllis gives the fragrance much of its unique character, creating an elegant scent that’s suitable for romantic occasions or everyday wear. The included body lotion and shower gel can easily be layered underneath the fragrance, creating a richer, longer-lasting scent.
- Fresh-floral fragrance for women
- Recommended for casual and romantic wear
- Represents a sensual journey through Sicily
- Top notes of neroli leaves and papaya flower
- Heart notes of white amaryllis, white daffodil, and white water lily
- Base notes of cashmere, musk, and sandalwood
- Introduced in 2014
- Rounded glass bottle with light-green fluid, floral topper, and ribbon
- Bottle inspired by vintage fragrance flacons
- Moisturizing body lotion and richly lathering shower gel
About Dolce & Gabbana
The names Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are synonymous with high fashion, though that was not always the case. In the 1980s, the young designers corralled anyone they could into loft spaces and even fast-food restaurants (with burger-shaped invitations no less) they’d transformed into makeshift show rooms. From the beginning, “the boys” played with juxtaposition, contrasting masculine versus feminine, virgin versus harlot in the same designs. In ‘85, the pair made their Milan Fashion Week debut as part of a young talent showcase and never looked back.
The international brand has made a name for itself by subverting fashion tropes. Corset dresses and leopard prints are transformed into sophisticated and wearable pieces. Perhaps most famously, the pair redefined women’s suiting with menswear-inspired shapes and tailoring. In addition to clothes, fragrances and other accessories perpetuate the brand’s baroque charm. Madonna, who recognized the pair early on and wore their designs for her 1993 Girlie Show tour commented “Their clothes are sexy with a sense of humor—like me.”
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.