- Light Blue eau de toilette for men; 4.2 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Scented shower gel; 1.6 fl. oz.
- Scented aftershave balm; 2.5 fl. oz.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Gift Set for Men
Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana created Light Blue to capture the “timeless sensuality of the Mediterranean: a location that has been, and always will be, the perfect playground for seduction.” A light mist of the intoxicating scent delivers a potpourri of natural elements. Notes of citrus float atop the fragrance like dandelion fluffies in a Southern Italian summer breeze, and earthy greens and woody scents round out the beguiling scent that lures in significant others for a kiss or a condescending chin chuck.
- Citrus-heavy fresh scent
- For casual, summery daytime wear
- Top notes of Sicilian mandarin, juniper, grapefruit, and bergamot
- Heart notes of rosemary, brazilian rosewood, and pepper
- Base notes of musk, oakmoss, and incense
- Introduced in 2007
- Won FiFi award for Men’s Luxe Fragrance of the Year in 2008
- Frosted-glass fragrance bottle
- Body-care products ideal for layering under fragrance for longer-lasting scent
About Dolce & Gabbana
The names Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are synonymous with high fashion, though that was not always the case. In the 1980s, the young designers corralled anyone they could into loft spaces and even fast-food restaurants (with burger-shaped invitations no less) they’d transformed into makeshift show rooms. From the beginning, “the boys” played with juxtaposition, contrasting masculine versus feminine, virgin versus harlot in the same designs. In 1985, the pair made their Milan Fashion Week debut as part of a young talent showcase and never looked back. The international brand has made a name for itself by subverting fashion tropes. Corset dresses and leopard prints are transformed into sophisticated and wearable pieces. Perhaps most famously, the pair redefined women’s suiting with menswear-inspired shapes and tailoring. In addition to clothes, fragrances and other accessories perpetuate the brand’s baroque charm. Madonna, who recognized the pair early on and wore their designs for her 1993 Girlie Show tour commented, “their clothes are sexy with a sense of humor—like me.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.