Donna Karan Liquid Cashmere White or Black Eau de Parfum for Women
- Rollerball fits perfectly in a cosmetic bag for on-the-go application
- Both fragrances launched in 2015
- 0.34 fl. oz.
Liquid Cashmere White
- Citrusy-vanilla perfume for daytime wear
- Opening notes: bergamot and primofiore lemon
- Heart note: osmanthus flower
- Base notes: vanilla bean and musk
Liquid Cashmere Black
- Sensual and mysterious evening fragrance
- Opening note: black cherry
- Heart notes: rose and jasmine
- Base notes: patchouli, sandalwood, and praline
About Donna Karan New York
Designer Donna Karan’s DKNY label has New York City right in its name, and the brand has been inspired by city’s electric, fast, and modern spirit since its launch in 1985. Frustrated with the lack of options for the modern working woman, Karan launched a collection of separates that could mix-and-match around a basic black bodysuit. Though it sounds simple, Vogue wrote that the debut collection, “forever changed the way professional women outfit themselves.” Tellingly, DKNY clothes regularly appeared in the landmark 1980s show, Murphy Brown, which portrayed a female TV journalist. Though Karan excelled at designing for strong women, in 1991, she introduced a menswear line, and in 1993, she became the first woman to win a CFDA Menswear Designer of the Year award.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.