Pyle Double DIN Android Headunit Car Stereo Receivers
These stereo receivers vastly boost the versatility of your car’s entertainment system. Play CDs, DVDs, video files, and more; get directions to a party or faraway vacation spot; or even surf the Web or run apps.
Both receivers’ display supports up to 1080p input and is controlled by multitouch screen, much like a tablet. That makes it easy to open and operate any apps in the Android operating system.
Easily connect to your smartphone to make calls or stream your favorite podcasts. Both can be done wirelessly thanks to the receiver’s built-in Bluetooth and built-in microphone for chatting.
Watch DVDs or Play CDs
A built-in disc player lets passengers watch their favorite DVDs on the generously sized screen, or you can listen to your favorite CDs.
Use as a GPS
The receiver comes with the built-in iGo software and an 8GB SD card with North American maps, so if you’re headed on a long road trip or aren’t quite sure where the new dining hotspot is, you can use the GPS to get there effortlessly.
- Model number:
- 6”: PLDNAND621
- 7”: PLDNAND692
- Double DIN size
- High-resolution display
- 1.6GHz Cortex A9 quad-core processor
- Uses Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) and Bluetooth 2.0
- Convenient contact list importing
- 3G/WiFi mobile hotspot capability
- MirrorLink/AirPlay support
- USB port (supports up to 64GB)
- CD/DVD player
- 16GB built-in flash memory
- AM/FM radio with 30-station memory
- Preloaded with iGo navigation software with turn-by-turn voice direction assistance
- Comes with 8GB microSD card with preloaded maps
- RCA input/output jacks
- Supports rear-view backup cameras
- EQ audio controls can be customized
- 320-watt max output
- Screen resolution: 800x480
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Supports steering wheel button controls
- Anti-shock mechanism
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 6.97”x6.46”x3.94”
In the box: Android stereo receiver, power/wiring harness, GPS antenna, Bluetooth microphone, 8GB microSD card with North America maps, 2 USB extension cables, mounting brackets and hardware, and remote control