Downton Abbey Seasons 1, 2, and 3
Get wrapped up in the stories of Downton Abbey’s aristocratic Crawley family and the servants who keep their opulent estate running. Maggie Smith, Michelle Dockery, Hugh Boneville, Dan Stevens, and more star in this still-running PBS Masterpiece selection that’s garnered praise from critics and audiences alike.
- First three seasons of Downton Abbey on DVD or Blu-ray
- Early 20th-century British period drama
- Created and written by Julian Fellowes
- Takes place on Downton Abbey, the estate of the Crawley family
- Airs on PBS’s Masterpiece anthology series
- Primetime Emmy Awards for acting, writing, cinematography, hairstyling, and more
- Dame Maggie Smith won a Golden Globe for her portrayal as the Dowager Countess
- Includes a bonus documentary, Secrets of Highclere Castle
- Go behind-the-scenes on the set
- Number of discs and total run time:
- Blu-ray: 9 discs; 1452 minutes
- DVD: 10 discs, 1425 minutes
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?