Dr. Lutaevono’s Hot & Cool Mask
Versatile mask can be used hot or cold to help soothe a headache or reduce swelling.
How it Works
- Cold: cold temperatures cause blood vessel to contract, which slows down circulation to lessen swelling, inflammation, and muscle spasms.
- Heat: warmth helps open up blood vessels to improve blood flow and oxygen to the skin, which relaxes and absorbs skincare products better.
- Cold: Freeze for 30 minutes prior to use
- Hot: Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds at 700W
- Leave on the face for approximately 20 minutes
- For external use only
- Material: gel, PVC, and nylon