ESRB rating: MATURE 17+ with blood and gore, language, sexual content, and violence
Dragon Age II for Xbox 360
Winner of multiple accolades such as four out of five stars from Joystiq, BioWare's Dragon Age II casts players as a refugee who must battle mythical monsters against the backdrop of a land embroiled in political and social strife. The epic storyline spans a full decade and changes based on your decisions. A story-within-a-story narrative structure immerses you in a nonlinear experience, which is further intensified by cinematic cut scenes woven between the intense combat sequences. Three classes—warrior, mage, and rogue—let you develop your character according to your playing style, whether you prefer to be a stealthy assassin or a spiritual healer who overcomes foes with hugs.
- Award-winning nonlinear fantasy action role-playing game (RPG)
- Multiple accolades, including IGN's Editors' Choice Award
- Story spans a decade and changes based on your decisions
- Battle monsters such as dragons and crotchety DMV clerks
- Rise from a refuge to a revered champion
- Dynamic combat mechanics
- Three classes to choose from: warrior, mage, or rogue
- Intense gameplay interwoven with cinematic storytelling
- Nonlinear story-within-a-story narrative style
- Option to import play-through from Dragon Age: Origins
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?