Drive Medical Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
This oximeter rests on the tip of the finger, where its non-invasive design analyzes the amount of oxygen in a patient’s blood. Patients and their caregivers can use that statistic to monitor conditions such as asthma and post-heart-attack recovery. The gadget also measures pulse rates, which can be an indicator of heart health and of whether patients’ crushes are in the room.
- Fingertip pulse oximeter
- Checks oxygen saturation of the blood
- Also measures pulse rate
- Fits children and adult fingertips; finger size range of 0.3–1.0
- Comes with lanyard cord
- Great for sports and aviation enthusiasts
- Not intended for continuous monitoring
- Requires two AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 2.5”x1.25”x1.5”
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.