Duracell MFI-Certified Home and Car Charging Kit for Apple Lightning Devices
- Dual-USB charging heads hook up to car lighter sockets or home outlets
- 3.1A rapid-charging design for Apple Lightning devices
- Charge two devices simultaneously
- Wall charging head boasts folding prongs for easy storage
- Includes 3ft. coiled charge and sync cable and 6ft. tangle-free cable
Duracell has enhanced the battery industry with much more than just its iconic copper-and-black design. For example, inventor Samuel Ruben developed new batteries that could last in the tough environments of World War II’s wartime theaters. When Ruben created the AAA battery to fit into compact cameras, the sun rose on the age of alkaline batteries; by 1964, this creation and the others were gathered under the Duracell name. Today, the company gives back by funding recycling programs and supplying disaster relief organizations the batteries they need for flashlights and chargers.
From external batteries to selfie sticks, learn about the gadgets designed to make your smartphone even smarter.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.