Duracell Portable Gasoline-Powered Inverter Generator
Compact and portable, this generator is ideal for use in garages and shops or during weather emergencies at home. With a full tank of gas, its 135CC, 4-horsepower engine generates up to 11 hours of power, and a premium alternator keeps volume at safe and quiet levels.
- Model number: DS20R1i
- Gasoline-powered inverter generator
- Compact, portable, and easy to start
- Runs for 11 hours at half load or 7 hours at full load
- Premium alternator for quiet, 62-decibel operation
- 135cc, 4 horsepower, 4-stroke engine
- 120 VT and 120 VT 30 Amp L5-30R twist lock outlets
- Provides up to 2,400 watts of power
- Smartpower technology provides clean sine-wave power under 3%
- Delivers stable electrical power for increased efficiency
- Open-frame design
- Fuel tank capacity: 3 gallons
- Product dimensions and weight: 20.5” (L) x 16.1” (W) x 19.1” (H); 59lb.
Duracell has enhanced the battery industry with much more than just its iconic copper-and-black design. For example, inventor Samuel Ruben developed new batteries that could last in the tough environments of World War II’s wartime theaters. When Ruben created the AAA battery to fit into compact cameras, the sun rose on the age of alkaline batteries; by 1964, this creation and the others were gathered under the Duracell name. Today, the company gives back by funding recycling programs and supplying disaster relief organizations the batteries they need for flashlights and chargers.