Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dyson Air Multiplier AM10 Hygienic Mist Humidifier (Certified Refurbished)
- Designed to help achieve a great level of humidity
- Cool mist can increase the moisture content in the air
- Provides hydration in the winter and cooling in the summer
- Accelerates air through an annular aperture to provide smooth airflow
- Operates with a 3 minute UV cleanse technology cycle to kill 99.9% of bacteria in the water
- Features an integrated thermostat
- Features auto and tip over shut off mode
- Comes with a sleep timer
- Works with hard water
- May last up to 18 hours on 1 portion of water
- Designed for rooms up to 172 sq. ft.
- No batteries required, wall plug-in only
- Remote control included
- Capacity: 120 fl.oz.
- Product dimensions: 8.7’‘x9.4’‘x22.8”
- 6-month warranty from Dyson
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
Medium or large, ultrasonic or warm mist—find the humidifier that works for your space.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.