Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
DDyson UP14 Cinetic Big Ball Upright Vacuum (Manufacturer Refurbished): Animal + Allergy
- Dyson Cinetic tips oscillate at up to 5,000 Hz, separating the microscopic dust that clogs all other vacuums
- No dirty filters to wash or replace so there’s no loss of suction
- Self-adjusting cleaner head with stiff nylon bristles drives deep into carpet to remove ground-in dirt
- Ball technology steers easily into difficult places with a simple turn of the wrist
- Tangle-free Turbine tool is designed for homes with pets, removing hair from carpets and upholstery
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration ensures that allergens are trapped inside the machine, not expelled back into the home
- Carbon fiber soft dusting brush with ultra-fine carbon fiber filaments improve pick-up of fine dust from hard surfaces. Its thin profile fits into small crevices and an angled handle makes it easy to use
- Reach under tool is a paddle-shaped profile, robust bristles and flexible construction enable dust and dirt removal from the most hard-to-reach parts of your home
- Multi-angle brush twists into different positions and angles for easy high-reach cleaning
- Mattress tool removes dirt and allergens from mattresses and upholstery
- Instant release wand and long-reach hose release in one smooth action, so it’s easy to clean up high and under furniture
- Hygienic bin emptying - just push the button to release the dirt
- Model number: UP14
- Product condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Cord length: 35 feet
- Maximum reach: 50 feet
- Bin capacity: 0.55 gallon
- Product dimensions: 14.3” x 12.2” x 41.9”
- Weight: 19.2lb.
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration
In the Box: Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Vacuum, Tangle-free Turbine tool, Combination tool, Stair tool
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.