Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dyson DC40 Upright Vacuum (Fuchsia) (Refurbished)
Classic Dyson Features
- Radial root cyclone technology
- Ball technology turns on a dime for greater control
- Non-removable HEPA filter captures allergens and expels cleaner air
- Pre-motor lifetime washable filter
- Fingertip control tool adjusts to different floor types and varying carpet levels
- Canister empties hygienically
- No bags or extra filters required
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation certified
Tools to Get Things Clean
- Two tools included: combination tool and stair tool
- Combination tool has soft bristles for improved spot cleaning and gentle dusting
- Stair tool removes grime and dust from corners
- Cleaner head self-adjusts to create an efficient seal on every floor type
- Instant release wand
- Wand and hose stretch up to five times in length for stairs and hard-to-reach places
- Motorized brush bar
- Model number: DC40
- Product condition: refurbished
- Dimensions: 12.2”x14.3”x41.9”
- Weight: 14.6lb.
- 6-month warranty from Dyson
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.