Dyson DC56 Handheld Vacuum
Powerful Cleaning Technology
- Root cyclone technology doesn’t lose suction power as you vacuum
- Digital motor is up to three times faster than conventional motors
Tools for Cleaning Everywhere
- Wide debris nozzle picks up crumbs and large particles
- Converts to a brush tool for dusting
- Crevice accessory tool for cleaning in tight gaps and narrow spaces
Goodbye to Vacuum Bags
- Lifetime filter doesn’t need replacing; just wash every month
- Hygienic bin emptying-just push button to release dirt
- Clear bin made from tough polycarbonate
Strong but Light Construction
- Made from strong materials to withstand bumps and scrapes
- Lightweight and ergonomic with balanced weight distribution
- LED battery indicator flashes when there’s less than one minute of power left
- 22.2V lithium-ion battery releases charge evenly with no drop off
- Recharges up to three times faster than others
- 15 minutes of high constant suction or 6 minutes of MAX power for more difficult tasks
- Charger plugs directly into the battery, attached or separate to the machine
- Once battery is charged, the charger switches to monitoring mode, drawing in less than 1 watt of power
- Energy Star rated
- Model number: DC56
- Product condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 12.7” (L) x 4.4” (W) x 12.7” (H)
- Weight: 4.7 lb.
- 6-month warranty from Dyson
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.