This lightweight cordless vacuum can be a great choice for a household with pets as the special design helps capture fine dust and allergens
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dyson V6 Absolute Cord-Free Stick Vacuum with Bonus Soft Roller Cleaner Head (Certified Refurbished)
- Cord-free. Hassle-free
- Dyson suction power without the hassle of a cord
- Two cleaner heads for complete hard floor and carpet cleaning. Extra tools and Whole-machine HEPA filtration.
- Soft roller cleaner head for hard floors removes large debris and fine dust simultaneously
- Direct-drive cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove even more dirt. It has 75% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 cord-free vacuum.
- Whole machine HEPA filtration
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly™. Dyson V6 Absolute uses patented 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones, a post motor filter and a sealed system to ensure that the air that leaves machine is cleaner than the air you breathe.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V6
- 15 cyclones, arranged across two tiers, work in parallel to increase airflow and capture more fine dust.
- Up to 20 minutes of powerful fade-free suction
- Max power mode provides up to 6 minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
- Mini motorized tool with stiff nylon bristles remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from furniture, car seats and tight spaces.
- Mini soft dusting brush for gentle dusting around the home
- Balanced for cleaning up top, down below and in between.
- Converts for handheld cleaning
- Hygienic bin emptying
- Convenient docking station
- Model: SV09
- Charge Time: 3.5 hours
- Product condition: Manufacturer Refurbished
- Product dimensions: 9.8” x 47.5” x 8.2”
- Weight: 5.07lb.
- 6-month warranty from Dyson
In the Box: Dyson V6 Absolute, Soft Roller Cleaner head, Direct-drive Cleaner head, Mini Motorized Tool, Mini Soft dusting brush, Docking Station, Combination Tool, Crevice tool
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.