Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Dyson V6 Fluffy Cord-Free Stick Vacuum with Extra Tools (Certified Refurbished)
- Cord-free. Hassle-free.
- Dyson suction power without the hassle of a cord.
- Soft roller cleaner head for hard floors. Removes large debris and fine dust simultaneously
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V6
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones
- Up to 20 minutes of powerful fade-free suction
- Max power mode, push button to select power, provides 6 minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks
- Mini motorized tool with stiff nylon bristles to remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from furniture, car seats and tight spaces
- Balanced for floor to ceiling cleaning
- Converts for handled cleaning for quick clean ups, spot cleaning and cleaning difficult spaces
- Hygienic bin emptying with push button release
- Convenient docking station to store and charge the machine along with additional attachments
- Model number: DC74
- Digital V6 motor
- 2-tier 15 cyclone airflow system
- Product condition: certified refurbished
- Product dimensions: 9” x 12” x 30”
- Weight: 11.6lb.
- 6-month warranty from Dyson
In the box: vacuum, Combo Tool, Crevice Tool, Mini Motorhead, Stiff Bristle Brush, Articulating Hard Floor Tool, Soft Roller Cleanerhead Assembly, Mattress Tool
James Dyson never cared much what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. This could be better, he thought. He replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example: identify problematic tools and make them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology. Dyson carefully guards its engineering secrets behind speech-absorbing walls, thumb-print screeners, and lion statues that spring to life when they smell an intruder. They did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, and they released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others around the world.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.