Dyson V6 Trigger Handheld Cord-Free Vacuum (Certified Refurbished)
- Powered by Dyson digital motor V6 which is three times faster than the average motor
- Run time (max power): 6 min
- Run time (without motorhead): 20 mins
- Run time (min power with motorhead): 17 mins.
- Tools included: crevice too, mini motorized tool, combo tool
- Features 15 cyclones placed in 2 tiers which increase airflow and capture fine dust
- Ergonomic shape
- Can be used at home or in your car
- Suction power: 100 AW
- Product dimensions: 8.2” x 15.6” x 5.7”
- Condition: Refurbished
- Assembly required
- Six-Month warranty from Dyson
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.
James Dyson never cared much about what things are supposed to look like. A trained artist and architect, he turned to engineering while struggling with a wheelbarrow stuck in the mud. “This could be better,” he thought. So, he replaced its wheels with a ball and dubbed the playful-looking tool the ballbarrow. His career began in earnest when he passed a local timber yard and stopped to admire its giant cyclone as it pulled sawdust from the air. Fifteen years and more than 5,000 prototypes later, he created a vacuum cleaner with cyclone technology rather than unreliable suction. The machine won over consumers with its performance, and wowed the design community with its unusual look.
Today, Dyson’s engineers follow their founder’s example by identifying problematic tools and making them better. They design vacuum cleaners, fans, heaters, hand dryers, and other tools. Though seemingly basic, each gadget incorporates cutting-edge proprietary technology and engineering secrets that the company closely guards behind soundproof walls and thumb-print screeners. The company did allow the Queen to visit for her Golden Jubilee, though, and it released some creations for display in New York’s MoMA, London’s Victoria and Albert Museum, and others locations around the world.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.