Earth Gila Eco-Friendly Sustainable Wood Bracelet Watch with Date
- Eco-friendly and sustainable wood case, bezel, and band
- Magnified date display at three o’clock
- Non-glare scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Crown protector case design
- Logo engraving on caseback and clasp
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case dimensions: 43 mm (W) x 14 mm (H)
- Bezel color: Khaki, dark brown, red, or olive
- Band dimensions: 8.5” (L) x 25 mm (W)
- Clasp type: Stainless steel push-button deployment
- Full dimensions: 43 mm (W) x 8.5” (L)
- 1 year warranty from RESULTCO
In a world teeming with impersonal plastic gadgets and technological devices, Earth Watches injects a little tactile personality into an accessory that’s typically sterile. Rather than craft their timepieces from traditional stainless steel, Earth Watches’ items are hand made from organic wood or stone, giving each piece a look and feel all their own. The stunning cases are paired with time-tested watch technology and features—such as luminous hands, date windows, and precise quartz movements—to ensure the timepieces are as functional as they are beautiful.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.