Earth Teton Women’s Wooden Watch
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case and bezel material: eco-friendly wood
- Case dimensions: 38mm (diameter) x 9mm (thickness)
- Band material: genuine leather
- Band dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 12mm (W)
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: stainless steel buckle
- Logo-engraved caseback and clasp
- Made with non-glare scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Full dimensions: 7.5” (L) x 38mm (W)
- 1 year warranty from vendor
In a world teeming with impersonal plastic gadgets and technological devices, Earth Watches injects a little tactile personality into an accessory that’s typically sterile. Rather than craft their timepieces from traditional stainless steel, Earth Watches’ items are hand made from organic wood or stone, giving each piece a look and feel all their own. The stunning cases are paired with time-tested watch technology and features—such as luminous hands, date windows, and precise quartz movements—to ensure the timepieces are as functional as they are beautiful.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.