Earth Wood Men’s Watches Baobab Collection
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: wood
- Case dimensions: 56mm x 46mm x 11mm
- Bezel material: wood
- Band material: wood
- Band dimensions: 220mm x 27mm x 6mm
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: stainless steel deployment buckle with push button
- Not water resistant
- Colors may be darker or lighter than pictured
- Full dimensions: 46mm x 220mm
- Made in Japan
- 1-year warranty from Earth
In a world teeming with impersonal plastic gadgets and technological devices, Earth Watches injects a little tactile personality into an accessory that’s typically sterile. Rather than craft their timepieces from traditional stainless steel, Earth Watches’ items are handmade from organic wood or stone, giving each piece a look and feel all their own. The stunning cases are paired with time-tested watch technology and features—such as luminous hands, date windows, and precise quartz movements—to ensure the timepieces are as functional as they are beautiful.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.