Eastland Jayden 1955 Men’s Sneaker
- Handsewn using traditional moccasin construction
- Full-grain suede leather uppers
- Taslan laces
- Removable Eastland Exclusive Active Memory Foam insole
- Conforms to your foot’s curves for maximum support
- Athletic rubber outsole
- Slip-resistant and durable grip design
- Heel height: 1.125”
- Fits true to size
For three generations—or since 1955—the Eastland family has designed and built premium, durable footwear inspired by their Maine roots. Their designs celebrate American classics, such as work boots and boat shoes. They take pride in classic workmanship, too, hiring artisan shoemakers who often stitch by hand. Whenever technology has evolved to improve on quality, however, the brand has eagerly adopted it, from special insoles designed for comfort to super-lightweight outsoles. To extend the life and luster of the shoes, clean the leather with a nonsilicone product; waterproof leather before heading into snow, rain, or salt; and condition the shoes with an oil, lotion, or incantation.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.