Eastland Odessa Women’s Trail Shoes
- Lightweight upper made of mesh and suede
- Removable memory-foam insole supports and conforms to the curves of feet
- TPR outsole offers slip resistance and durability
- Supportive shank helps reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Heel cup gives added stability
- Reinforced toe bumper and heel counter for long-lasting wear
- Tongue-mounted lace stays
- Back pull tab
- Heel height: 1.5”
- Fit: true to size
For three generations—or since 1955—the Eastland family has designed and built premium, durable footwear inspired by their Maine roots. Their designs celebrate American classics, such as work boots and boat shoes. They take pride in classic workmanship, too, hiring artisan shoemakers who often stitch by hand. Whenever technology has evolved to improve on quality, however, the brand has eagerly adopted it, from special insoles designed for comfort to super-lightweight outsoles. To extend the life and luster of the shoes, clean the leather with a nonsilicone product; waterproof leather before heading into snow, rain, or salt; and condition the shoes with an oil, lotion, or incantation.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.