Eau de Lacoste Eau de Parfum for Women (1.6 Fl. Oz.)
- Women’s sweet citrus fragrance
- Recommended for daytime wear
- Top notes of white pineapple, mandarin, and bergamot
- Heart notes of Sambac jasmine, orange blossom, and pineapple blossom
- Base notes of sandalwood, balsam, vetiver, and vanilla
- Introduced in 2013
- 1.6 fl. oz. spray
- Bottle design inspired by a tennis ball
Long before he invented the polo or coined the now-instantly-recognizable logo that brands them, Grand Slam tennis champion René Lacoste was given a curious nickname by the press. Never one to bow to traditional on-court attire, “The Alligator” proudly displayed his new persona through a small, embroidered version of the predatory animal on his tennis blazers. As an extension of this rebellion, he invented the polo shirt, believing there was a market for more casual short-sleeved shirts, instead of the dress shirts typically worn on court. Each would—and would continue to—bear the alligator insignia for which the tennis master was known. The company has continually produced its signature polo since 1933, but since then, Lacoste has evolved into a full line of athletic-inspired sportswear for men and women.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.