- Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc eau de toilette (3.3 fl. oz.)
- Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc shower gel (1.6 fl. oz.)
- Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc deodorant stick (2.4 oz.)
Lacoste Eau De Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc
- Floral woody fragrance for men
- Launched in 2014
- Bottle features Lacoste’s iconic crocodile logo
- Top notes: grapefruit, rosemary, cardamom, and cedar needles
- Heart notes: ylang-ylang and tuberose
- Base notes: Virginian cedar, leather, suede, and vetiver
Good to Know
- Design house: Lacoste
- Comes with accompanying shower gel and deodorant
Long before he invented the polo or coined the now-instantly-recognizable logo that brands them, Grand Slam tennis champion René Lacoste was given a curious nickname by the press. Never one to bow to traditional on-court attire, “The Alligator” proudly displayed his new persona through a small, embroidered version of the predatory animal on his tennis blazers. As an extension of this rebellion, he invented the polo shirt, believing there was a market for more casual short-sleeved shirts, instead of the dress shirts typically worn on court. Each would—and would continue to—bear the alligator insignia for which the tennis master was known. The company has continually produced its signature polo since 1933, but since then, Lacoste has evolved into a full line of athletic-inspired sportswear for men and women.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.