Ed Hardy Born Wild by Christian Audigier Eau de Toilette for Men
- Composed to capture a rebellious, daring, and adventurous energy
- Top notes of cara cara orange, cardamom, ambrette seed, and apple
- Heart notes of jasmine, neroli, ozone, and pink peppercorn
- Base notes of sandalwood and palo verde—an exclusive, precious aroma from the California palo verde tree
- Part of the Ed Hardy collection from Christian Audigier
- Created by perfumer Olivier Gillotin
- Launched in 2010
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Bottle adorned in Ed Hardy artwork
About Christian Audigier
“Fashion is on life support waiting for me to give it a beat,” designer Christian Audigier said in an interview with Sportswear International. In a career marked by controversial but unignorable trends, such as Von Dutch trucker hats and tattooed prints of Ed Hardy, Audigier maintained the edgy, urban style of his namesake brand. Colorful graphics splash across tees and hats, and bold silhouettes include ’80s-inspired cropped shirts and jackets without a head hole.
About Ed Hardy
A student of the legendary tattoo artist Norman “Sailor Jerry” Collins, Don Ed Hardy quickly became a sought-after artist in his own right, known for his highly detailed tattoos in a hybrid American–Southeast Asian style. As demand for his tattoos outstripped his ability to create them, Hardy realized his designs could be easily reproduced on clothing and launched his own line of tattoo-emblazoned apparel. Now, for those who want one of Hardy’s fiery skulls or pouncing tigers on their chest, the Ed Hardy line boasts shirts, shoes, and jewelry, all bearing the artist’s signature imagery.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.