Since Shea butter is all natural and so rich and moisturizing, it is ideal for baby care. It is natural, gentle and soft for every type of skin, but it is specially adapted for the delicate and sensitive skin of babies. It is perfect for after bath skin care and as a healer in case of eczema or diaper rash for babies and kids. Given that lots of baby care products contain toxic chemicals, Shea butter is a great ally for eco-conscious moms.
Rise 'N Shine's all-natural Shea Butter is extracted from the Shea nut in Ghana. Locally, the Shea nut is also referred to as “Women’s White Gold,” since many women have gained financial independence from processing it. Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A and E, as well as oleic and stearic acid. It boosts collagen production and features a nutty aroma. Rise 'N Shine’s Shea Butter is cold-pressed and unrefined. The butter is solid at room temperature, but usually melts when rubbed onto the hands or skin. In addition to the main benefits, these are many of the top uses of raw shea butter:
- Use Shea Butter to moisturize your face and body.
- Apply around the eyes to reduce eye bags.
- Massage stretch marks with Shea to help them fade.
- Make a DIY moisturizing body lotion.
- Rub Shea between your hands and use it as a body moisturizer.
- Shea can be used as mild UV protection against UV rays (SPF 6).
- Pour Shea in a lip balm container and use to keep your lips moisturized.
- Enhance your skin's elasticity.
- Sooth your nose during a cold by applying some Shea around the nostrils.
- Use Shea as make-up foundation to help your makeup pop out more and last longer. The collagen in Shea Butter will help your skin fade scars.
- Repair your skin after sun exposure.
- Rub Shea around your nails to prevent cuticles.
- Shea can help reduce inflammation, eczema, and psoriasis.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.