Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Electrolux Ergorapido Cordless 2-in-1 Bagless Cyclonic Vacuums (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Clean every bit of dust and dirt on floors, stairs, and furniture thanks to these vacuums’ cyclonic suction, which remains reliable even through marathon cleaning sessions. In addition to their lightweight design and cordless power, the vacuum detaches from the stick to provide flexibility and maneuverability while cleaning hard-to-reach areas.
- Bagless cyclonic system provides constant suction power for thorough cleaning
- LED headlights illuminate shadowy areas to catch every speck of dirt
- Crevice tool and dusting brush conveniently store in the handle
- Self-cleaning brush roll removes tangled hair with the push of a button
- Washable filter cuts down on annoying maintenance
- One-touch dust cup quickly dumps debris
- Fast-charging, long-lasting lithium-ion battery
- Product dimensions: 5”x5.3”x42.5”
- Weight: 5.3lb.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
In its century or so in existence, the Swedish firm Electrolux has been at the forefront of the world of home appliances. As one of the leaders in melding form and function, Electrolux became the first to introduce metal runners on vacuums, making them easier to move. The company also launched a countertop electric dishwasher that could be installed into kitchens with limited renovations. And over the years, the goal of functional, attractive appliances has remained a priority for Electrolux. Its appliances are also crafted with an eye toward sustainability, seeking to use less energy but deliver the same high quality Electrolux has become known for.
A straightforward look at what different vacuum types can do—and which type is best for your floors.