Elini Barokas Genesis or Vision Men’s Watches
These features apply to all options
- Movement type: quartz
- Band dimensions: 9” (L) x 20mm (W)
- Adjustable band
- Sapphitek crystal
- Water resistance: 200 meters
Vision Watches (20007)
- Case and bezel material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 50mm (diameter) x 14mm (thickness)
- Band material: silicone
- Clasp type: buckle
- Full dimensions: 9” (L) x 50mm (W)
Genesis Watches (20008)
- Case and bezel material: ceramic
- Case dimensions: 46mm (diameter) x 15mm (thickness)
- Band material: silicone or rubber
- Clasp type: buckle deployment
- Full dimensions: 9” (L) x 46mm (W)
About Elini Barokas
Elini Barokas was founded in 1989, backed by a family with a 60-year history of designing and manufacturing diamond jewelry. The doors were opened in Antwerp, Belgium, a hub of the global diamond trade. The company’s fine baubles—as studded with precious stones as an oil baron’s mailbox—quickly gained popularity, and today its collection includes more than 20,000 pieces. In 2003, Elini expanded into watchmaking, and now, with the help of the finest Swiss watchmakers and 700 skilled craftsmen, they build jewelry and fine watches that are sold on five continents.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.