Elini Barokas Genesis Vision Women’s Watch
- Date window and 24-hour subdial
- Movement type: quartz
- Case and bezel material: stainless steel
- Band material: silicone
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: push-button buckle deployment
- Water resistance: 200m
- Case dimensions: 39mm x 12mm
- Band dimensions: 7.75” x 16mm
- Full dimensions: 7.75” x 39mm
About Elini Barokas
Elini Barokas was founded in 1989, backed by a family with a 60-year history of designing and manufacturing diamond jewelry. The doors were opened in Antwerp, Belgium, a hub of the global diamond trade. The company’s fine baubles—as studded with precious stones as an oil baron’s mailbox—quickly gained popularity, and today its collection includes more than 20,000 pieces. In 2003, Elini expanded into watchmaking, and now, with the help of the finest Swiss watchmakers and 700 skilled craftsmen, they build jewelry and fine watches that are sold on five continents.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.