Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules (60-Count)
- Delivers ceramides and essential lipids to strengthen skin on the face and throat
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Designed to visibly improve skin tone and clarity
- Helps boost natural collagen levels for firmer, more resilient skin
- Retexturizes skin for a softer, smoother appearance
CLX complex (ceramides 1 and 6), borage seed extract, vitamin E; see a full list of ingredients
Twist off tab and gently squeeze contents of capsule onto fingertips. Smooth over cleansed face and throat. Allow formula to absorb completely, and then apply a moisturizer or night treatment. Use in the morning or evening.
- 0.95 fl. oz. total
- 60 single-dose capsules
- Free of fragrances, preservatives, and emulsifiers
About Elizabeth Arden
Strength and independence were part of Elizabeth Arden’s life long before she started her own cosmetics company. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, the Canadian-born Arden’s drive and ambition to follow her own path mirrored that of her namesake. While working as a bookkeeper for a pharmaceuticals company in New York City, Arden became fascinated by the science of skincare and cosmetics. In 1910, she opened a spa on Fifth Avenue that focused on holistic ideas such as hydration and yoga to help women care for their skin and bodies. Arden’s dedication to science and innovation helped her company become the trusted global beauty brand that it is today with award-winning and fan favorite products, such as Prevage anti-aging daily serum or Eight Hour cream skin protectant.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.