- Elizabeth Arden Pretty eau de parfum spray (1.7oz.)
- Scented body lotion (3.3oz.)
- Pretty sequin evening bag
Elizabeth Arden Pretty Set for Women (3-Piece)
- Top notes of Italian mandarin, orange blossom, and peach juices
- Heart notes of petalia, starry jasmine, pink lily, and peony
- Base notes of musk, Jacaranda wood, and creamy amber
- Launched in 2009
- Created by perfumer Claude Dir of Givaudan
- Bag dimensions: 3.95”x7.50”x4.85”
About Elizabeth Arden
Strength and independence were part of Elizabeth Arden’s life long before she started her own cosmetics company. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, the Canadian-born Arden’s drive and ambition to follow her own path mirrored that of her namesake. While working as a bookkeeper for a pharmaceuticals company in New York City, Arden became fascinated by the science of skincare and cosmetics. In 1910, she opened a spa on Fifth Avenue that focused on holistic ideas such as hydration and yoga to help women care for their skin and bodies. Arden’s dedication to science and innovation helped her company become the trusted global beauty brand that it is today with award-winning and fan favorite products, such as Prevage anti-aging daily serum or Eight Hour cream skin protectant.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.