Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Set
- Emollient rich cream helps build skin’s inner moisture reserves
- Cream can assist in improving texture, clarity, and resiliency
- Regular use can inject skin cells vitamins
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine dryness lines
- Dermatologist tested
- Set features four 1oz bottles
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Beeswax, Olive Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Borate, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
About Elizabeth Arden
Strength and independence were part of Elizabeth Arden’s life long before she started her own cosmetics company. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, the Canadian-born Arden’s drive and ambition to follow her own path mirrored that of her namesake. While working as a bookkeeper for a pharmaceuticals company in New York City, Arden became fascinated by the science of skincare and cosmetics. In 1910, she opened a spa on Fifth Avenue that focused on holistic ideas such as hydration and yoga to help women care for their skin and bodies. Arden’s dedication to science and innovation helped her company become the trusted global beauty brand that it is today with award-winning and fan favorite products, such as Prevage anti-aging daily serum or Eight Hour cream skin protectant.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.