Elizabeth Taylor Passion Eau de Toilette for Women (2.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: aldehydes, artemisia, coriander, gardenia, bergamot, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley
- Heart notes: honey, tuberose, sandalwood, patchouli, orris root, jasmine, heliotrope, cedar, rose, spicy notes
- Base notes: leather, musk, coconut, civet, vanilla, oakmoss, incense, sandalwood, cedar
- Eau de toilette fragrance for women
- Recommended for evening wear
- Size: 2.5 fl. oz.
- Flacon: Art Deco-inspired black spray bottle with a silver-tone cap
- Introduced in 1987
- Made in the USA
About Elizabeth Taylor
Hollywood icon Elizabeth Taylor was a trailblazer both onscreen and off. Her glamorous persona led to success in the business world, where she became the first celebrity to launch her own fragrance line. A partnership with Elizabeth Arden led to multiple best-selling perfumes in the 1980s and 1990s, with 11 fragrances sold in her name. Scents line like White Diamonds and Passion embody the elegance and beauty of their namesake, calling to mind old-school Hollywood luxury with a single sniff.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.