Ellen Tracy Eau de Parfum Rollerball Collection (4pc.)
- Collection includes four rollerballs
- Eaux de parfum
- Size of each bottle: 0.33 fl. oz.
- An oriental-woody fragrance for women
- Top notes: plum, green notes, galbanum, osmanthus, peach, hyacinth, bergamot, lemon, and cinnamon
- Middle notes: aldehydes, tuberose, orchid, orris root, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, rose, freesia, and carnation
- Base notes: sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss, raspberry, cedar, and tonka bean
- A floral fragrance for women
- Top notes: peony, plum blossom, cassia, and water lily
- Middle notes: rose, iris, violet, and lily-of-the-valley
- Base notes: sandalwood, almond milk, vanilla, white amber, and orris root
- Launched in 2006
- Created by Jean-Claude Delville and Richard Herpin
Ellen Tracy Bronze
- A luxurious and feminine fragrance for women
- Top notes: bergamot, sparkling lemonade, green apple, and mandarin
- Middle notes: lily-of-the-valley, honeysuckle, orange blossom, violet, and violet leaf
- Base notes: vanilla orchid, musk, heliotrope, cedar, coumarin, oakmoss, and tree moss
- Launched in 2011
- Perfumer: Pierre Negrin
- A floral-woody-musky fragrance for women
- Top notes: peach, anise, and cotton candy
- Middle notes: water lily, rose, and jasmine
- Base notes: musk, patchouli, sandalwood, and vanilla
About Ellen Tracy
“Ellen Tracy has changed with the times,” said founder Herbert Gallen while reflecting on the brand’s journey during an interview with the New York Times. One could say that the brand was a product of the times themselves. At its outset in 1949, the company designed women’s blouses and sold them by the dozen. As women found a permanent home in the workplace after the war, Ellen Tracy developed chic yet professional fashions fit for the workday. In its modern iteration, the brand produces “polished, inspired and dynamic” women’s apparel and accessories such as eyewear, handbags, and home-decor items.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.