eMedia Singing for Dummies
This non-judgmental program helps novice crooners learn to belt out tunes with the best of them. More than 80 lessons on each of two different levels work to develop and refine singing voices, providing quick, intuitive feedback based on singers’ performances. Core lessons teach about singing from the diaphragm, staying in tune, and clearing crackers out of your mouth before getting onstage. To practice, students simply sing into a mic (not included) and let the program evaluate them, illustrating out-of-tune sections with colored notes onscreen. Final scores help singers gauge their improvement, and vocal exercises help users make steady progress toward clear, confident singing.
- Interactive voice lessons help teach how to sing in tune and enunciate clearly
- More than 80 lessons in each volume pair video instruction with interactive feedback
- Teaches users to sing from the diaphragm
- Provides physical and mental advice for improving singing voice
- Vocal exercises for both male and female voices in low and high ranges
- Programs listens to your performances via microphone to see if you’re in tune
- Color-coded notes show areas where the singer was flat, sharp, or in tune
- Scores overall performances to help show progress
- Includes professional singing tips
- Teaches how to sing over 75 songs, including tracks by Diana Ross and John Lennon
- CD-ROMs require Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8 or Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.